I got my second Greenling delivery this week. Here is how I’ve used this week’s produce.
- Green Chard – Juiced
- Spring Onions – Used in cooking various meals this week.
- Strawberries – Washed and ate within a day. We really like strawberries.
- Pea Shoots – Eaten in salads and juiced.
- Red Leaf Lettuce – Salad and juiced.
- White Beets – Roasted and snacked on.
- Heirloom Garlic – Used all of it in a Pot Pie recipe.
- Easter Egg Radishes – Snacked on.
- Turnip Greens – TBD (any suggestions?)
This was Greenling’s “Local Box,” which is most like a CSA in that you get what is freshest that week. For next week I am going back to the ‘pick your own combo’ style box.